Who the hell is Michael Bielaczyc?
Michael Bielaczyc has been working professionally in the art field since 2001 when he founded Aradani Studios with his brother Paul. Together they have exhibited across America selling both their artwork and costuming. He works in many mediums from oil paint to latex prosthetics, video to graphite.
In 2012, Michael started Lone Wanderer Entertainment with his long time friend Dane Clark Collins to publish books based in their dark fantasy world – Uteria. Since then he has authored 4 books and created the SagaBorn RPG system.
You can see his complete work at www.michaelbielaczyc.com .
True myth has slowly been destroyed by modern culture. We have found light in the darkness, and with it shut the door to true belief in the unbelievable.We are left only with personal mythologies, views which can only really be understood by our solitary self.
I feel my only option is to share my myths and hope it sparks a little bit of belief in something beyond ourselves.
- The Goblins of Kaelnor Forest. Lone Wanderer Entertainment, Interior Art. 2014
- Of gods and heroes. Green Fairy Games. Interior Art. 2014.
- The Elves of Uteria. Lone Wanderer Entertainment. Cover and Interior Art. 2013
- Monstrosities, Frog God Games. Interior Art. 2012
- The Tomb of Kochun, Lone Wanderer Entertainment. Cover and Interior Art. 2012
- Book of Night. Interior Artist. 2011
- Kobold Quarterly 14. Interior Art. 2010
- Advanced Feats: The Summoner’s Circle. Cover Art.2010
- Margaret Weis Productions: Cortex Players Handbook. Interior Artist.2008
- Dragonlance: Dragons of Spring. Interior Artist. 2007
- Dragonlance: Dragons of Winter. Interior Artist. 2007
- Castlemourn: Players Handbook. Interior Artist. 2006
- Apex Digest, Interior Artist. 2006
- Aegri Somnia. Cover Artist. 2006
- Sovereign Press: Rose of the Prophet. Interior Art. 2006
- Dragonlance: Price of Courage. Interior Art. 2006
- Dragonlance: Knightly Orders of Ansalon. Interior Art. 2006
- Riddle of Steel RPG Handbook. Interior Art. 2002